Managing Your Time in a Digital World

By Lori Fiessinger, MD

I’ve learned many valuable lessons in my first year of practice, but none have been more important than time management. Physician burn out is a real problem that we all will likely face at one time or another. I’ve attended many lectures on burn out, and while I did feel solidarity in hearing that others were having similar experiences, I was always left wanting more practical tips on how to avoid being overwhelmed by professional and personal obligations. As women in medicine, we are incredibly busy. There are a limited number of hours in the day, and making the most of those hours is key. 

  • Productivity
  • Emails
  • Helpful Apps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message from the President

7 Easy Habits to Conquer Public Speaking